Monday, March 1, 2010

The best job ever!!!

I have been in training this last week and have finally been on my own doing newborn photography in 3 local hospitals!!!! I am so excited to be able to see and feel those sweet babies in the first 24 hours of their lives. I have not held, smelled and cuddled with a newborn so young since my girl Hayley was born!! I love being able to capture the cute moments, the moments with dad first time holding their babies, the moms dog tired but feeling so proud. It is like no other. I love it!!! It is truly the best job ever! Now I want to expand my ventures and do some newborn photography outside of the hospital. If you know anyone wanting to get amazing photos of their babies have them give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment