Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good news!!!


I meant to add this before my whole fence story but I didn't so here it is now.

After 22+ years I have finally located my 3 older brothers!!!! I am so excited about this you have no idea. I have looked and looked and I ended up finding them on classmates.com. Isn't that wild???
Well, as soon as we all talked we started posting pics like crazy on myspace and showing each other our families. It is amazing since we were all so young the last time we say each other.

In fact, one of my brothers, Rudy, lives right here in Washington!! I knew God brought us here for a reason!! We will be getting together for a barbaque soon. It is so awesome. They have all talked to our dad and one even had a chance to go see our dad which was very exciting.

I still can not get over the fact that we are all a family again! I have 9 new neices and nephews. Thats crazy! Now I really have to get on track with birthdays!!!

Enjoy the pic of my brothers

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Belinda! How great, your big family has gotten bigger. Last year Jody located her long lost brother, too, and added a ton of family members. And what a cool family you ahve, from the looks of it! (I won't mention how jealous I am, not only of your big, fun family but of where you live!! Not fair! ;) Oh, and.....HI JANET!! (our former band manager) Hey, the DGB is playing 2 gigs in March, believe it or not. But Jackie is on bass, me keyboards....not as fun. Prayers {~*~} and happiness to you all! Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Is that Art, Art?!? And DGB is still around? Shit Howdy! How fun :) I have such great memories from those times. 10 steppin' around the dance floor to the Devil Went Down to Georgia. And the Youngbloods song Art always sang, "C'mon people now, smile on your brother....". For the longest time I thought it was HIS song because I had never heard it by anyone else before, lol.

    ReplyDelete